From:
marianne! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 17:28:44 -0500
hiya...

i was just about to write and relay my excitement at getting an adorable new
baby silver mitt male (something i always wanted), but my joy was a bit
dampered when i noticed bright green diarhea in cookie and periscope's cage.
the baby boy is pooping fine, and has his own cage, although the 3 have met
(fought a bit yesterday).  could they have caught ece from him???  all the
ferrets at the shop where i bought him were fine, no wierd looking poop
there either...cookie and periscope are drinking and eating well as far as i
can see... i know its a bit soon to write such a note, but i just wanted to
know any quick advice <advice beyond what the faq says>..  i especially want
to hear from people in toronto, if you know of any ece going around in
toronto, or of a vet that would know what the heck i am talking about!

Marianne
cookie, periscope and new baby boy.

ps hi to all my new ferret irc buddies! (i was on as serena that time). hope
to see you  on there again soon!!!
[log in to unmask]http://toronto.ark.com/~marianne--
         site developer--> http://www.campuscafe.com <--
----TORONTO WEBGRRLS - http://www.webgrrls.com/toronto -----------