From:
marianne! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 May 1996 21:41:35 -0500
MANY THANKS to all of you who answered my post about the green poop.
(rather interesting to get 6 messages entitled "green poopy"..  my
co-workers looked a bit concerned...*grin*)

Anyway, everyone's poop looked normal yesterday and today, and everyone is
eating and drinking normally.  So i think *crossed fingers* that it may have
been what a few of you suggested, that the older one who was pooping like
that may have had a stressful reaction to the new addition to the family.
the green poop is just a result of food not being in the system long enough.

let me gush about the new baby for a moment..  he's SOO cute and soft, he
feels like an angora bunny.  he dooks sooo loudly like cookie, and he gives
kisses like periscope.  i asked my 2 year old neice what i should call him,
and she sternly responded "Boy Blue".  She insists on calling him that!  I
kinda like the name blue, and he is a silvery-blue colour.  my boyfriend
thinks it should be "Baloo" like the bear from the jungle book, cause he
does look like a little roly poly bear.  :) :) :) he and cookie seem to have
really bonded, they hop around trying to out-dook each other.  she is twice
his size so it looks really funny.  (not for long she won't be though, he
has HUGE feet and head, i think he'll be a biggie).

Anyway thanks again and i will be keeping an eye on the situation, and have
duck soup recipes ready etc.

Marianne

cookie, periscope and little boy blue :)

[log in to unmask]http://toronto.ark.com/~marianne--
         site developer--> http://www.campuscafe.com <--
----TORONTO WEBGRRLS - http://www.webgrrls.com/toronto -----------