From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2012 19:29:02 -0700
Hi everyone,

Support Our Shelters' Summer 2012 raffle ended tonight, and raised
$1,415 for food and veterinary care for shelter ferrets in need! YEAH!!
Thanks so much to everyone who donated prizes and bought tickets. You
made it happen, and you have helped to save ferrets' lives.

We wanted to let you know that it may be a couple of days yet before
everyone's ticket numbers are assigned and the winning numbers are
drawn. One generous person has asked that her tickets be donated to the
shelter operators who entered the raffle, and it will take a little
time to sort out those extra tickets as equitably as possible. So
please don't be concerned if you don't hear from us for a couple of
days. We're as excited to see who wins the prizes as you are to find
out if you've won! :-D

On behalf of S.O.S., thanks again for another great raffle for
ferrets!!

Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich

SupportOurShelters.org
SupportOurShelters.blogspot.com