From:
Elisa Mohn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 14:52:49 -0500
Hello all and thank you BIG!

Happy holidays to everyone (and their furkids of course)!

My name is Elisa - I'm not quite new (I already introduced myself but it
was a while ago).  I live in Gainesville, Fl and I'm owned by 2 incredibly
cute ferrets, names Fuzzit (8+ months) and Tubby (rescue 1-1.5 years old?).
They are staying at a very wonderful woman's house (- because my landlord
did not keep their word and I could not prove it due to lack of
documentation).  So I guess you could say that I am owned by all 14 ferrets
that stay at her house (she is a very great lady!)!  I will be getting them
back as soon as I move out of this wretched place!

I'm enjoying the introductions very much - it's kinda sad that no one lives
here in Gainesville though!

Anyhoo - take care of yourselves, give lots of lovins to your furkids, and
have happy holidays!

-Elisa (Tubby and Fuzzit)