From:
"Western Carolina Ferret Shelter ( Judy & Gary Skinner)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:17:27 -0400
Hi...

Just wanted to touch base with everyone About the upcoming show in
Charlotte April, 29, 2000.  You can still get your entries in this week
before the Price goes up.  The cut off date is April 17th.  This will be
for ALL entries, and for Vendors.  The final date for ALL ENTRIES and
Vendor Tables will be April 24th.  So Please Get them entries in as soon
as you can.

I still have a couple rings Left to Sponsor.  If you are interested Please
email me.  We need your Support!!!I have 4 Fun Matches at $25.  and the
Specialty rings are $50.  And they all have the Ribbons.  You get your
name on the ribbons and you can have the ribbons say "IN MEMORY" With your
Ferret that has passed on to the Rainbow Bridge.  The ribbons are very
colorful, and ALL Sponsors do get a Ribbon and Show Catalogue for the
Sponsorship, This also applies to the Fun Matches, so you will be able to
have the Ribbon hung in your Home and he will always be there.  Please Help
us and sponsor a ring or fun match!!!

You can get all the Show information at http://www.ferrethut.com

If you need to fax your entries call me at 828-396-8117 and I will set the
fax line up for you to fax them to me, or you can Email them also.

I want to thank all the sponsors and Vendors and Exhibitors who have
already registered, with out all of you we could not be able to get
information to Educate all the NEW Ferret Owners, and the ones who want to
get more education about Ferret Care and Health.  We are going to have a AD
seminar, and AD clinic there at the show also.  We are looking at all ways
to get everything you may need for your Ferret.  We will have Coupons for
FREE Bags of PineFresh Litter, and samples of Ferret Foods and all kinds of
good information.  PineFresh Litter is the Major Sponsor for this show, and
Totally Ferret is a Co-Sponsor.  I want to thank them for participating in
this show.

If you have any Questions, Please Email me at [log in to unmask]
Thank you and see you at the Show!!!

Western Carolina Ferret Shelter/Rescue/Club, INC
Judy & Gary Skinner
3219 Oran Yount Ln
Granite Falls, NC 28630
828-396-8117