Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:46:52 -0500
I just wanted to let you all know about a new group for those of us
wanting to go on diets or who are on diets and feel they could benefit
from some support from some fellow ferret lovers.  Several of us have
decided to go on this mission and this group was formed for that purpose.

We offer not only support, but a place to post great recipes, share
advice, post updates, links, anything that will help keep us all on
track!  And best of all, we can talk about our fuzzies!  It's a new twist
to the ferret group atmosphere that should prove to be much fun for
everyone!

Many of us have agreed that approximately $1 per pound will go to a
ferret shelter in donation.  I personally think the idea is fantastic
and encourage anyone interested to join us!  It's a great way to help
the ferrets and ourselves all at once! :)

http://groups.msn.com/GetFitforFerretsProgram/messages.msnw

Many hugs and pounds to shed!
Bonny

Art, poetry, shopping, news & entertainment!
www.mindgardens.com
Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Ferret Shelters!
www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets