From:
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:57:51 -0500
When we introduced them, Juliet went NUTS!  She continuously kissed him
for as long as i would hold him still to kiss.  She was SOOOOOO happy!
Paige and my friend Jennifer were here still and we all had tears in our
eyes!  Jen took some digital photos and promises she'll send them to me
tomorrow so i'll post them on the web site soon.

Romeo sniffed her butt and then war danced!  My heart was in my arse -
he's NOT supposed to do that!  Then he *tried* to take a running jump
onto my stairs and I flipped out!  That, he's REALLY *not* supposed to do
that!  It was a fantastic reunion and we were all so happy to be a part
of it.  Wht a nice ending.  Paige kept singing that song "Reunited cuz
it feels so good" i have no idea who sings it, it's before my time (AND
Paige's too!) but, i've heard it before lol!

Romeo isn't allowed to be in a cage with other ferrets for at least 7
more days so we set up 2 cages in my room for them.  Juliet and Romeo sat
across from each other and kissed through the bars, gazing into each
other's eyes.  I've never seen anything like it before.  So sweet!  They
are sleeping now, as close to each other as they can be, both pressed up
against the bars of their temporary cages.  So incredibly sweet.

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"