From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 20:41:54 -0800
I just found out that I was nominated for the GOLDEN DEPENDS AWARD!!  I
am so excited!!!  It won't matter if I win or not-just being nominated is
such an honor!  And I must send a very special thank you to Wolfie!  I
could have never done it without you!  You and you alone were the sole
inspiration for the epic limericks that earned me this prestigious
nomination!  How can I ever repay you?  I just hope that soon you will
earn your splat matt on the Walk of Stars and your wetness will at last
be recognized!  Did I say wetness?  I meant greatness!!!  Really I did!!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
 sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting
 anything." Clarence Darrow