From:
"Dana Lane, http://www.iii.net/users/lane/dana.html" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 09:24:36 EST
Wow, my ferrets certainly can't top that car but Ivan's forcing me at raisin
point to contribute this anyway.

The LARGEST thing our ferrets ever tried to steal and hide is this 3 foot
tall Teddy Bear.  Ivan will drag this thing right over to the bed and then
attempt to pull it under.  (Yeah, right).  He'll try for a good minute
before he'll give up and drag it over to a corner.  Tasha routinely tries to
drag shoes and thing under the dresser, which happens to have about a 1-1.5
inch opening.  Don't they understand spatial relations??  8-)

The HEAVIEST thing they ever tried to steal was a friends bowling bag, with
ball.  They actually moved it a couple inches before they gave up.  I was
amazed they moved it at all, imagine 5 pounds of ferrets (2 of them)
attempting to drag this 10 pound bag around.

On a different note, I think our little Tasha needs glasses.  The other day
she was on my shoulder while we were eating dinner.  Where I usually sit is
right in front of a glass hutch that displays our china.  Well, all of a
sudden I feel her leap from my shoulder and I hear a loud thud, then another
thud.  The first one being her hitting the glass, the 2nd one being her
hitting the floor.  Well, once we found out she was okay, we couldn't stop
laughing!  She just stood there on the floor looking up at us with this
incredulous look on her face.  Anyone else have daredevil ferrets who like
to jump at things?

Lastly, on the subject of funny/cute/sweet pet names, I call our fuzzies
Rubbish Rats cause they like to play in the garbage pail.  Robyn (my fianci)
calls them Boobie Faces (I have no idea, don't ask me) or Wiggle Butts (from
the way they walk).  I guess that's enough for now...  GO MASS!

Dana and Robyn (The supposed humans)
Tasha (GERONIMOOOOOOOO! *SPLAT* *thud* Huh? Wha happen'?)
Ivan (*GRUNT* I'm SURE I can move this thing...)