From:
"Dana Lane, http://www.iii.net/users/lane/dana.html" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 15:26:35 EST
Well, I know I certainly won't be the first to send this in, and I *KNOW* I
won't be the last but here it is. Governor Bill Weld of Mass signed HB 295
today (12/7/95), the bill that will legalize the ownership of ferrets as
pets in the state!!!!  The bill will be effective in 90 days (I calculate
January 6th as L Day (LEgal day)).  Maybe with this signing, we can push the
evil Kali-fornian empire to do away with it's fer-ban as well!!  Sorry, I
know this will be duplicated a bunch of times but I'm just so excited that I
couldn't help myself.

For those of you in the Mass.  Area, perhaps we can have a Ferret Legal Day
get together somewhere?

Happy dooking to all and let's rid SOME of those anon sigs!!!

Dana and Robyn (Fer-pets)
Ivan (We're WHAT? I never knew we weren't! *DOOK DOOK*)
Tasha (*DOOK* *DOOK* *DOOK* *DOOK* *DOOK* *DOOK* *DOOK* *DOOK* Does this
       mean  I can go outside again?)