From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 01:45:06 -0700
Hi, Conan, dis here is Rosie, you know me, I was engaged to one of dose
Tater and Odie brothers...

Well, if you is still not too hung on my brand new sifter Sammi, well...
ummm...

How would you like to marry me?

I am actually a whole lot more wild than Sammi...I love to terrorize the
house...and I loves the idea of your newspaper sacks to play in...oh, and I
heard dat you is a toe-biter...aren't toes da bestest ting on earth? and a
carpet digger...tee hee hee my specialty...and dat you stash poops...tee hee
hee you are sneaky Conan...

My udder new sifter Wiggles is a white fewwet too, she got dose ruby-red
bewful eyes...so's I am guessin' dat yours is pretty too...>blush<....

Tee hee hee, Conan, I know dat you is a big boy...but I am tough as
nails...as Ma says, and I can wrestle wit you till the cows come home
(whatever dat means)...

Forget about dat silver-mitt in Orlando...she don' got no ting on me!  Tee
hee hee!

Camille...we can play wit Foggy all da time at our GodMom Dayna's house!

Why is Rikki so bored...is he out of raisins?

Do you ever chase Cady or Kelsey around da house?  If so, I tink dat dat
would be a whole bunch of funs!

Conan, do you take my paw in whole matrimoaney?

Loves,

Rosie  >blush<

 ^  ^
(oo)