From:
Vanessa Matthews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 19:00:42 EDT
Sandee,
I posted a few days ago about my kitty, Dazie who died last Tuesday.  Could
you find here at Rainbow Bridge and give her a big hug and kiss for me?
You will probably find her curled up on a pillow in the pillow palace, or
watching Animal Planet on TV.  One o her favorite things to do was watch
animal planet...no other channels...and she really would watch.  I miss
her so terribly...but let her know I am glad she is happy and healthy
again...and that I will see her again one day.  Thank you Sandee...it is
great that we have you to look out for all our babies.  Oh...by the way...
don't be to upset if Dazie eats some ferret food...she is used to her
ferrets here letting her sample some every now and then.  Let her know
the ferrets miss her too.

Thank you Sandee.
Love,
Vanessa. Lacey, Abby, Zorro, Isabelle