From:
Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 11:43:05 -0400
Hi fellow Canadian FML or FFML suscribers!

I thought I would publicize a bit my personal sites:
Mustela Canada    http://www.storm.ca/~ferret/mcintro.shtml  and
Mustela Francia   http://www.storm.ca/~ferret/mfintro.shtm

There is no national Canadian ferret organization yet. This site was set up
to make Canadians aware of the existing Canadian ferret ressources. I
compiled two lists:

1) A bilingual page of ressources (clubs, shelters, vets, experienced ferret
owners). It is like a Canadian ferret data base. It is more complete that
the great STAR* data base that inspired me to build one. The organizations /
people listed are not necessarily on the web.
http://www.storm.ca/~ferret/list.shtml

2) A bilingual page that specialize in links to Canadian & French ferret
sites.  http://www.storm.ca/~ferret/links.shtml

I hope those pages will help english & french speaking Canadians & french
speaking Europeans to gather information & do some networking.

If you are not listed on those pages yet and: started a club or are in the
process of starting one, have a personal web page, know a good ferret vet or
are willing to be listed as a ferret contact to help owners less experienced
than you, please contact me. Those pages will be more useful if they contain
more data and if more are aware of their existence. THANKS

Lorraine Tremblay & Pepe La Pew, Sanka, Mukluk, Presto, Snoreau & Boum Boum
Fostered ferrets: Tyler & Feline
Owner of the Ferret Curiosity Shop
Webmistress of Mustela Canada & Mustela Francia
http://www.ferretcuriosity.on.ca