From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 20:52:51 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I'm still looking for your cute fuzzie photos and there is still time to
get your photos sent in.  The deadline is extended until August 5th.  So
please go ahead and get your photos sent by snail mail or email them to
me at the email address above.

It's really easy to enter the photo contest this year you can Paypal
your entry fee and then just email your high resolution photo.

If you decide on Paypal, please use [log in to unmask]
as the pay to.  I will get a notice and the funds will go into the
SOS account.

You can email your photos and then snail mail your check made to
Support Our Shelters and mail to
Sharon Bearden SOS, 1245 Curtis Swtich Rd, Mineral Bluff GA 30559.
Or you can snail mail your photos and check.

For other details please visit:
http://supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html

All entries will be featured on their own page on the SOS web site.  The
Judges have the hard task of picking just 12 photos for the calendar.
But these are the ferrets of the FML in photos taken by their humans.
Without you there would be no calendar.

I want to thank everyone for making this fundraiser possible which helps
SOS help shelter ferrets.

Sharon B. :)
SOS http://www.supportourshelters.org