From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2006 23:42:38 -0700
Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that there is still time to get your Pong Ferret Aid
Toronto 2006 patch.  You can show your support of the conference and
help shelter ferrets at F.A.S.T.

Please visit:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/patches.hmtl
to view the patches.

All the money from orders I receive by mail will be donated to Randy.
Please make checks out to me so I can get a Money Order for the total
of all sales to present to her at the conference.

Just a reminder for attendees about the SOS benefit dinner that will be
held Thursday evening June 22 with Chef Renee cooking up some wonderful
to eat.  Please email me if you are able to attend so I can let Chef
Renee know how many red beans to cook and how much hot sauce to pick
up. :)

Thank you,
Sharon B. for Support Our Shelters
Missing Stormy and Miss Lily who are playing at the
Rainbow Bridge.

Ferret Aid event info: http://www.ferretaid.org