From:
Rebecca Stoltz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 21:37:33 -0500
Hi All!!
Stubby and I send our thanks to everyone who wrote back with answers to my
questions.

Stubby has finally tried Ferretone.It took him 4 days to even smell to
bottle.i don't think the woman we got him from ever gave him treats.Now he
gets all excited when he see or smells the stuff.last night we caught him
trying to open the bottle himself!  I think he's addicted to it.

I don't think Stubby will like any other food besides Iams.A friend gave us
some ferret food to have him try.Stubby was not interested in it.He wouldn't
even smell it!  He reminds me of my sister's cat!  It also seems like Stubby
never eats.We just see him take food and hide it in my husbands closet or
under the bathtub.Which is HIS room.He doesn't let us go in there unless he
is in there.I think it's to make sure we don't take his toys.Does anyone
else have this problem?(Not the bathroom part) I just feel like he never
eats.Since we don't see it.It doesn't look like he's losing weight,so I
guess he does eat,he just doesn't like to be watched.

I have one more question....Whats the best way to get Stubby used to wearing
a harness?When the warm weather comes we'd like to take him outside.He
doesn't mind a wearing anything around his neck,but I know a harness goes
else where too.

Thanks Again To Everybody For All Their Help!!!

    Rebecca
    Stubby(the bathrrom is MINE!!!! :))