From:
EricScheck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 21:48:00 EST
I wanted to let you all know about my first (and probably last) experience
with a collar and a leash for ferrets.  KoKo, sporting a spiffy new neon
green collar with a jingly-jangly bell, kept trying to slip the obnoxious
thing over her head, and ended up getting it stuck in her mouth..  this of
course made her gag and choke so I would take the collar off, snuggle with
her and tell her it was going to be ok, and put it back on...  with the same
results.  How tight is tight enough?  How do you measure it?  I don't want
to choke her, and I fear leaving it on her at night..  anyone have any
ideas?

Lotsa DooKS!

KoKo $.02: "You like this chokey-thing so much, YOU wear it!"