Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 18:06:43 -0700
Hi all
Da survey is progressing and I should be finished by da end of da week.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Caine.  She waz met by
Emmy.  They were really happy to see each other and there waz a lot of
playing and rolling around.  When the greeting waz done, Emmy waz really
interested in all da happening at her home as well as Caines.  They talked
for some length catching up on all da gossip and such.  Then they wondered
over to da Ferretvite Festival and did some dancing and lapping up da
ferretvite.  They danced til da place closed, and then they wondered over
to Hammock Haven to get a nap.  She said to tell her daddy dat she is sorry
she had to go suddenly but when it is time it is time.  She said to send
him her luv and lots of kisses.

A little girl came in later.  She said her name waz Sugar.  I gave her da
tour and showed her where everything waz.  She got here just in time for da
Ferretone Flood so she went over there to lap up da ferretone.  She said
she could get used to having all she wanted instead of being limited.
After da flood she went over to da Wrestling Matches and waz watching them
for a while.  She waz a little small to get invovled although she said she
thinks she could take some of those doing da wrestling.  She said to tell
her mommy da she felt a lot better and to send luv and lots of cuddles.

A pair came in together, a guy and a gal.  They said their names were Tango
and Cinnamon.  They were met by Cash.  They were happy to see each other
with hugs and a lot of play fighting.  Cash waz really interesed in da
happenings at home, although it had only been a short time.  I asked Cash
if he knew where everything waz and he said sorta so I accompanied them on
da tour to make sure they seen everything.  Touring is such hungry work so
we had to stop at da Fruit bar to get a snack along da way.  When the tour
waz over they headed over to da Otter Slide to do some sliding and to play
in da water for a wile.  They soon had a pretty good water fight going
along with doing a lot of sliding.  They both send their luv and lots of
kisses and cuddles to their mommy.

Touring is such tiring work I think I will take a little nap.  Course when
does a ferret need an excuse to take a nap.  Going over to da Hammock Haven
and pull up a hammock.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee