From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 17:04:02 -0400
Hi All -Jerimiah here,
Phew another busy weekend here at Ferret Wise - more visitors-- and I
DIDN'T bite the shelter Mom!  I am getting pretty good huh?  Well this week
the folks painted lots of pretty ferrets on boards to make direction signs
and such for Ferretstock Celebration.  We got some posters in the mail that
folks is putting up too!  Then they did some other stuff too -- like taking
our cozy bedding out of the cage and putting some soapy smellin stuff in --
sigh!

All the kids is doing pretty good here these days.  Bear is getting a
little better- think he finally knows Rocky can't come back now.  Sterling
had his Winstrol shot on Thursday again and he is eating better-- but he
sure is a skinny guy.  The volunteer folks watched him walk and howled
about how skinny he is.  Mom said his hair looks like cow - licks cause he
is so small.  Hmmmm Never seen a cow lick- wonder what that looks like?
Then Sterling got a visitor, someone who wants him to get better so they
can take him home.  Shelter Mom hopes this happens -- she said Sterling
would be better off in a real home.  What is a REAL home?  I guess I will
have to ask........

More folks have been calling about the Ferretstock event- so plans are in
the works now for folks to be here at the event fixing good food for
everyone.  Wonder if they will have ferret treats?  There is a local motel
that will let ferrets visit- so shelter Mom can give folks that information
IF they email her.

I know they are really busy sewing up stuff like tie dye hammie beds and
ferret bath towels for folks to buy.  Heck I hope some get left over so
I can roll in them!  I heard the folks talking a bout some special
Ferretstock Hammies which will be on ebay the day of the event- so folks
who can't come can bid and still have the special ferret beds-- that sounds
like fun to me!!!

Until then they got some of the usual or pretty hammie things on ebay this
week.  And next week are going to have some tee shirt things.  If anyone
wants to see the things on ebay they can check out these ferret hammies
listed below which help us all here.  And maybe we will get a new supply
of treats -- the kids here haven't had any for a while -- since I climbed
the shelf and ate them all.  The other kids are still pretty mad at me for
that!  -- So, buy some neat hammies - I will plead with shelter Mom to buy
more treats -- then maybe the kids won't chase me around so much :)

Jerimiah!
the Jr Mascot at Ferret Wise Shelter
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html

current auctions which help support education & rehabilitation at Ferret
Wise are:

New Black Cats & Pumpkins flat Ferret Hammock ends 8/24
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=409613202

Rodeo Cowboy Flat  Ferret Hammock  ends 8/24
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=412832069

Purple Passion Deluxe top Ferret Sleeper   ends 8/25
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=413495240

Tie Dye "WWJD" top Ferret Sleeper ends 8/25
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=413765572

New Celestial top Ferret Sleeper ends 8/25
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=413765572

Sweet Dreams top Ferret Sleeper    ends 8/26
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=411506358

Kalideoscope Butterflies top Ferret Sleeper   ends 8/27
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=412701795

Hershey's Hideaway top Ferret Sleeper       ends 8/29
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=414290207