From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2005 06:25:34 -0700
This is the end of Chapter One.  Don't worry, there is still more to
come!!  It's getting kinda long so I thought I would cut if off here and
send copies to those who want it!  I've had requests from several people,
so if you want a copy of the story to this point, let me know and I'll
e-mail it right away!

I have also had people ask if they could have another turn!  Since I
hate to see the story end and people do seem to be enjoying it, I think
we should go ahead and continue!!  I have about 6 more people from the
original sign-up who need their turn, but after than, if there is anyone
out there who wants a second turn - or anyone new who wants to join,
please let me know!  I will start a new list!!

In the meantime, Chirstianaferret had just been broken out of
jail......

The story was passed to Stephanie Grant.  Steph wrote:

The Dook, who had boldly jumped in front of Christianaferret to boldly
protect her from the unseen commotion, relaxed seeing his Faithful,
Beautiful Black & White horses with their flowing feather covered
shiny hooves; there, to save the day, he wiped his paw around
Christianaferret long slim waist and leaped onto the back of Ben.
Hold on tight Princess he shouted!  He told Jerry to lead the way out
of this prison, head for the grove.  Ben & Jerry confirmed with the
other horses on a plan to safely surround and protect the Dook &
Christianaferret, while they sneaked them to safety out of the dungeon
to the safety of the Grove.  He and Christianaferret needed a plan of
action to contact their parents on the present situations.

The Dook, secretly wished their rescue could have waited a few minutes
longer, prior to their rescue, He and Christianaferret were really
opening up, if she is really the princess he was destine to spend the
rest of his life with, this jill wasn't just another pretty nose, she
had a something he found fascinating, they had live similar lives and
surprisingly they had so much in common, plus she did have a pretty
nose.  Of course the lump on his head still hurt, from the coconut,
but chuckled as he thought about her story of how she had found
herself being taken for a common ferret and trying to play the role.
She was so innocent in the ways of the outside world, and she did have
something, no other jill did.  She was as curious about him as he had
been about her.  He wondered when, after this mess got straightened up
and He & Christianaferret, had their own Hidey-hole, happiness would
surely follow, and love could bloom, even in a pre-arranged marriage.
His parents had assured him it happens all the time.

"Dooky, snap out of It", Ben & Jerry told him, in unison, we have a
long way to go to the safety of the Grove, we have some urgent news
to tell you two.  Dook touched Christianaferret paws holding tightly
around his waist, both felt the sparks fly.  "Hold on Christianaferret",
as the Beautiful Black & White Horses hurried back up the long hallway
to the doorway that leads outside.

Christianaferret, hanging on tightly to the Dook, wonder where is my
beautiful box now.  Will I ever see it again?  I need it; I have so
many questions concerning the Dook, which need answers.  Where oh
where is it now??..

As they exited the dungeon, and crossed the Courtyard, towards the
back gate that lead to the Grove, in the shadows, stood his Uncle, the
Evil Count Hiss-Hiss....

End of Chapter One