From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:24:48 -0500
For Ferret Liberation Organization Members Only!!!!!!!

Help is desperately needed in Columbia Missouri.  Send support troops
immediately!!  Stupid hooman bean has managed to divide troops into seperate
p.o.w. cells and shows no signs of changing mind!  Propoganda says it is
for "our own good" while our former headquarters is being remodeled.  Unit
commander Miss Stella says stupid hooman bean is trying to brainwash us and
we must be strong!  Raisins and ferretone desperately needed to keep up
strength.  This is the first step in a larger plan to over throw all
Missouri FLO units.  If you have any ferretnity left in you, send help now!

Mazel Tov (code name Natasha) communcations expert