From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:56:37 +0300
I just bought a supply of chicken hearts and livers. What amount shal I
provide per ferret per day (or week)? How about cooked eggs? Are
gizzards useful?

Also, how much bonemeal?

Jonas is his old self. E.g., he chased one of our cats, Yohann, around
the bed. Had me a pretty nervous, but before I could catch Jonas -- he
is now a Very Fast Ferret again -- Yohann had fled.

I just read the bird-ferret posts and can add this -- Jonas tried to
kill a full-grown chicken a year or so ago, climbing up onto its back
and crunching into the back of its neck. We rescued the chicken, which
seemed to have had no damage -- though How could that be, given that
awful noise? Anyway, poor thing, we later ate it ourselves....