Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 14:17:32 +0000
::::Super Tonks and Isabella Gucci-Jones back home after visiting the
National Black-Footed Ferret Conservation Center, are hanging out in
their hammie::::::::

Tonks I am so glad we finally have a baby, and a boy too. I have always
wanted a son. But I still think they should have let me bring it home.

Yanno Issy, I think it is better this way. I mean think of all the
money a real baby would cost, and excuse me but I really don't think
you are mommy material. Do you remember when you tried to sell your
little brother Paulo on Ebay? And don't forget the time you emailed
Aunt Renee and Aunt Wolfy begging them to take him...I mean you even
offered to pay the shipping for him!

Issy giggling oh yeah I remember ...I still climb on my moms desk mess
it up and blame it on Paulo.

So see, it's really way better this way. We and other people like us
that adopt, get the best of both worlds. We get to be parents without
all the mess. Like DIAPERS!!!!!!! Ick!

Tonks, don't forget to tell everyone else where to go so they can adopt
too!

For more information how you can adopt a Black-Footed Ferret go to:
http://www.prairiewildlife.org/

Super Tonks & Mz. Isabella-Gucci Jones