From:
Ellen Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 21:05:13 -0500
and ferts.  The cat and ferts get frontline spray.  You apply one spray
per pound of critter.  It works well here in Florida where it is warm
enough to harbor fleas outside yearround.  Since I started it in June, I
believe, we have not seen ANY fleas at all...

elly

"Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most" Unknown