From:
Nancy Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 11:18:40 -0500
I remember something with this title a while ago, but wasn't terribly
interested and didn't read it, so I apologize if this is old news.

I found a ferret "Beany Baby".  It's the same size as the standard Ty Beanie
Babies.  The line is called "My Beans Collection", made by Sae Ho, L.C.,
Sterling, VA.  Style #202 Ferret.  The tag is shaped like a daisy-type
flower, red with a yellow center with "s h" in the middle, and "my beans"
written in a circle around it.

Not the most attractive ferret in the world, but not too terrible, either.
Kind of cream colored with brown mask, ears, legs, and the tip of the tail.

If you live near Newark, DE.  I found them in a collectibles store off of
Main street, next to the Subway store.  Across Main Street from Happy
Harry's drug store.  I'm not a collector so I don't know how easy this line
is to find.  I just happened to be wandering around waiting for our pager to
buzz for a table at a nearby restaurant, and stumbled across this store.

- Nancy

-----
Nancy Stephens