From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 10:20:54 EST
>Trust me Jessi!  There's nothing like that fur kid aroma... sweet, musky,
>ruminescence of the lightest, sweetest beings on earth, our fur kids.

I've always been quite the scent-oriented person - I suppose I'm just a
ferret at heart. ;)  Anyways....I love the scent of each of my ferrets and
each have their own different perfume.

Squirt - his is quite a strong musky scent.  When he went adrenal on us,
it became quite overpowering.  I noticed the scent change before any other
adrenal symptoms manifested themselves.  Since the surgery, his scent has
dropped about 43 levels, but it never quite returned to its more subtle
approach.  Squirt's musky scent has a bit of an acid quality to it.

Pippi - the ferret I love to smell.  Sometimes she smells like cornchips.
Other times she smells more like honey or fruit.  They need to bottle her
scent!

Atlas - the most subtle of fragrances.  This could, of course, be due to his
love of water.  He plays in water at nearly every opportunity - he is our
little 'Jemimah Puddleduck'.  Atlas has a very subtle and clean musky scent.

Hijinx - I like the girls' fragrances better then the boys'.  The girls have
a sweeter rather then sharper smell.  Jinx's almost flower like scent has
less variety then Pip's and is more subtle, but it is enjoyable none the
less.

Treat your nose, snork a fuzzy today!! :)

-kim, squirt (I smell good!), pippi (so sweet smelling that raisins don't
 smell her coming), atlas (splash-splash-splash!), and 'jinx (Luv me!)

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]    |<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.