Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 01:17:38 -0500
Well Tweekers came across de bridge de other day with a large backpack.
Sure enough he had de black longjohns with him and some tennis balls
with him. He sure enough ks a darling. I think he bounces more than de
balls do. In fact he bounced right up to me and says Hi I am Tweek who
are you, I couldnt resist it, I picks him up and just cuddled him.

I introduces myself to him as SaraFerret de Bridge Greeter, who just
loves to hold Tweekers furries. I told him dat his Mommy has sent me a
note dat he was comming across de bridge and she felt might sad cause
he was leaving. He says wowsie, I know, she was crying so much. I tells
him dat I died from de same ting dat he did. Really! He said! Wowsie!
(Gotta love dat kid!) He's even startin to talk like me) Yeppers I had
lymphoma just like you. I hear dat you like little kits and like to
play with dem and I know just de person you could help.

How would you like to first get your wings and halo and den go meet de
young lady.

Wings! Wings! Wings!

Yes you gets wings. So off we went to de Kit and Kaboodle to pick
out Tweeks wings. And dere was Auntie Mary Ferret accompanied by my
fursister, Jazzy, who is not so sad anymore.

Aunt and Jazzy we need to get some gorgeous wings for Tweekers here as
he has just arrived and he doesnt know anyone here yet and oh by the
way both he and the note from his Mommy says he likes to work with
kits.

Auntie and Jazzy ran to the shelves and each picked out a box of
wings--and brought them to Tweek. Opening them up--now which would he
choose--oops--same colors--different design--Tweek ever the diplomat
says gee Jazzy I think those purple with black streaks would be perfect
for working with kits--the kits would really be fascinated by them.
Jazzy just blushed. (I do believed that is the happiest that Jazzy
has been since she has crossed the bridge).

Maybe I'll get to tell her story soon. Well lets see Tweek, do you
want to go the reflecting pool or what or do you want to do the job
assignment or what. Tweek thinks a minute and says well can I hold off
on the reflecting pool till tomorrow (Ms SaraFerret-can I still see
Mommy tomorrow (sure you will--I promise). Okay-I would love to start
working wit de kits right now. Jazzy takes him by de paw and takes him
to another part of the Kit and Kaboodle-the orphanage which is where
the little ones live who didnt have parents waiting for them when
they arrived. One day their mommies and daddies will arrive but until
then-we are their parents. Jazzy is teaching them what she calls
"surfer girl" lessons--crwling under cardboard and slithering under
rugs and de kits just love it esp big rugs. Of course we all know Tweek
has his own tricks to teach de kits and he will be a hit wit dem. Not
too many guys like to work wit de kits, so dey always appreciate it
when a guy teaches dem games and hugs dem. Dey really misses dere
daddys.

Wait a minute, Tweekers, lets go see the reflecting pool and you too
Jazzy. Lets run over there before it gets too late. So off we run

On de way I hear Jazzy tell Tweek not to try flying until he has
lessons cause dere has been cases of furries getting stranded on clouds
ands its really gets embarrassing for the ones who are stranded when
dey have to be rescued. Tweak agrees to wait. (I cant tell dat Jazzy is
definitely my sister even though she came after I left--it must have
been something in the air)

Now at the pool, we swishes de water around and all of a sudden, Tweek
sees mommy, and he waves--hey Mommy--I gots a job already Mommy working
with baby ferrets arent you proud of me and we all see her look up at
Tweeks and smile. And a swish later Jazzy looks down and sees her Mommy
who is also my Mommy and Jazzy and I both cry for a few minutes cause
we dont see Mommy too often but we wave and yell--Hi Mommy, we are
praying for you and keeping our paws crossed for a good outcome in de
hospital and she waves back

By den we are tired tired tired. Its time to get some food. Since we
are temporarily staying at Kit and Kaboodle we decide to just stay
there for the nite, and eat dere. Wowsie, best food ever. Pepsis, iced
teas, squirt cheese on crackers, and a lot of other neat things. and
there are hammies around de place--but Tweek takes off his wings behind
a curtain and puts on his special black long johns and hops into his
hammie

Loveys and kisses

SaraFerret from The Rainbow Bridge