Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 02:08:59 -0500
Hi all dis is SaraFerret from de Rainbow Bridge. Sorry its been so long
since you has gotten my messages. Mommy is on leave from posting tings
to de internets. But after I begged literally crawled to de Boss He
gives me special permission to post some tings abouts Mommy. As some
of yous know, Mommy gots very sick and had to be taken to de big vet
clinic in town for some sorts of medicines. Oops sorry dat should be
hospital. Mommy doesnt go to vets dey have drs. But dis is what
happens. Mommys blood pressures was 55/44 and her body temp was 88
degrees. What dis meant was dat me and de Boss had to shut de gates of
de bridge and I had to do handstands practically to keep Mommy from
crossing de bridge. Now de Boss said despite everything dat it was
not Mommys time to cross despite what her body and de drs. said. Sure
enoughs Mommy is back home and holding ferrets very carefully as she
has some sort of bag she has to poo in and it wouldnt do for a fert's
sharp nails to puncture it.

Mommy does say dat soon she will be able (hopefully) to put my
greetings to de bridge. Since de Boss only gives His permission for
me to post dis one time, dis will be a relief. I is not too good on
putting de tings right to de FML. Lets face it, us ferts were born to
dook and to dance, not to type--our paws dont fit de keys of de puter
right.

Hugs and loveys from de Rainbow Bridge
SaraFerret