From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 12:16:41 -0700
We have 5 ferret's and I had a question.  Two of our males have been biting
one of the females throat and holding on.  Also, they get on top of her
and bite her neck and just hold on.  I've only seen it happen a few times
lately, but enough to give them time-out.  The female who is getting bite
really doesn't bite them back.  She may open her mouth,but she doesn't bite
them when playing.  The three involved have been together for many months.
Was just wondering why they are doing this to her?

Also, we put new dirt in their box to play.  Just wondered why ferret's
dig?  Plus, they all have a unique way to dig which is cute.

Debbie