From:
Elisa Beth Stamm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 12:57:00 -0600
Well, its been a very lonley week.  Bell and Baby are visiting the
grandparents and I don't know what to do with myself.  I never realized how
my days really do revolve around my girls(pretty sad, huh).  I've spent
hours at the healthclub, caught up on all my schoolwork, called every person
I know and spend numerous hours playing with my best friends cat.  I can't
wait to see my girls this weekend.  It's nice to know that they miss me too.
Twice a day I talk to them on the phone and my mom says that when I'm
talking they just sit in her lap listening to me.  Who ever said that
ferrets aren't smart?  I'd like to see a cat hold down a conversation on the
phone.
Lisa