From:
Jennifer Rasel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:21:33 -0700
Hello-
My name is Jennifer and I live in the metro Detroit area.  I have been
reading the FML for several years, but am mostly a lurker.  I have a
friend in the area who runs a shelter, Motor City Ferrets, but does not
subscribe to the FML.  Whenever there is info on ferrets in Michigan or
the surrounding area, I pass the info on to her.  This was her response
to today's post about the GCFA:

"i just sent a message to them yesterday to let them know that we (kz, us
and owosso) could take a dozen right off the bat; only trouble is i don't
have transport.  we're SO busy we just can't drive to chicago (would be a
12 hour round trip).  perhaps you could post a message on the fml in case
whoever working at the gcfa is too busy to get to e-mail or telephone that
we can take a dozen but need transport to kalamazoo, which is a 2.5-3 hour
straight shot across I-94."

She can be reached at [log in to unmask]  I really hope this
helps some or that someone can respond.

Jennifer Rasel