From:
Renee Ryerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 10:12:01 -0400
Dooks, all:

After two years of "Operation Secret Weasel" in California, we've moved to
Chicago and my two outlaws are legal once again!

TWO new homes:
Last time I moved (that time from Brooklyn to CA), the cage arrived all
mangled so I donated my old one in CA and figured I'd get a new one when
we arrived...did I ever!  It's 4-stories...taller than I am (my
boyfriend's grumbling about how they have a nicer pad than we do).  The
only problem: There's this plastic "fun-nel" thing from one level to the
other that they just won't use.

I readjusted the cage layout so it's on the third to the fourth floor (it
was originally btw.  first and second but then they were stuck on the
first floor), but they just use the bottom three levels.  I've enticed
them up and down it with a squeaky toy but they never try it out on their
own.  I keep thinking they'll get curious but no.

Weird.

So we now live near the Loop in "River North" Chicago and I am wondering
if there are any FML-ers in the area.  I'd love to find a couple people
to swap checking in on weasels when they or we go away for a night or two
(email me at [log in to unmask]).

-Renee, Frett and Sully