From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 11:56:39 -0400
Dear Sara Ferret:

I know it can be really busy at the bridge at times, but could you
please let me know if my crew went with you to greet Gracie when she
arrived at the bridge. She has no one there before her, so I told
Darlene, Gracie's mom that my crew would be more than happy to welcome
her in their home. Just in case things got lost or mixed up, I am
sending you a copy of my post which I sent last week. Thanking you in
advance for all you do for us here at the FML. You bring us comfort
and closure when are precious babies leave for Rainbow Bridge.

Original post:

Dear Sara Ferret:

Could you please round up my crew, so that they can be there with you
when Gracie arrives at the bridge. Since Gracie is the first of
Darlene's crew to leave, there would be no one there for her, so I told
Darlene that my crew would be more than happy to welcome her in their
home. I hope you can find them all, it might take some time to round
them all up, they might be where there are raisins, maybe the mudslide
or even the pool. You need to find Booger, Maxine, Maxi, Pepper, Fritz,
Misty, Bear, Buddy, Prince, Lady, Princess, Shark, Snowball, Max, Angel
and Star. Please tell Gracie that her mommy loves and misses her so
very much. She cries for her everyday. Tell my crew to please comfort
Gracie, as I know that they will and to help her and show her around.
Also, could you please tell me precious babies how much we all love and
miss them terrible. I think about them everyday. Sara Ferret, I wish to
thank you in advance for doing this for little Gracie and her mom
Darlene.

Hugs and kisses,
Rosie who is missing her 16 Angels <3

Again, I thank you Sara Ferret and all Bridge Greeters and love you
all for what you do.