From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2011 17:56:58 -0400
I would like to wish everyone here on the FML a Happy Easter and may
the Easter Bunny bring lots of goodies for all those precious little
fuzzies ;)

I would also like to wish a Happy Easter to Saraferret, all the other
Bridge Greeters and to all our precious fuzzies at Rainbow Bridge :)

Love, Rosie who is missing her 16 Angels
(Booger, Maxine, Maxi, Pepper, Fritz, Misty, Prince, Bear, Buddy,
Shark, Snowball, Lady, Max, Princess, Angel & Star)
P.S.  Mommy misses all of you soooo very much