From:
"Sandy E. Schieman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 18:39:11 EST
As you all know, I've had another bout with the flu bug.  Guess he just had
to see if I was still mean enough to fight him off again.  I'm happy to
report that I'm beginning to win the current battle.  I just printed out the
mail for the first time in over a week and, even though I've only scanned a
few letters as they went by on the screen, I want to send a VERY LARGE THANK
YOU to everyone who has written.

I still haven't printed any FML's because the volume of personal mail was so
great.  I have a very large folder of letters to read tonight before I
retire.  My dreams shall be of pleasent things.  How wonderful it is to have
so many good and true friends!  Just think, if it weren't for ferrets and
the love they bring into our lives, none of this would have been possible.
They are, truly, remarkable little critters.  Joy to the World!!

For tonight, I'll have to be content to read your letters and share them
with Mee Maw, Tater and Odie.  In the coming days, I will catch up on the
FML and try to compose another PML so everyone will be up tp date on Tater
and Odie's adventures.  I will also try very hard to respond to the letters
which require personal attention - please forgive me it if takes me awhile
to do so.  Please understand that my silence does not mean that I do not
care, for the opposite is true.

Tater and Odie are doing just fine.  They really have formed a bond with
each other and are having a ball together.  Mee Maw and the cats are doing
well also.  They all are hoping that I'll soon be back to my wild and crazy
self.  Me too!

Many much thanks for all the love.  I add mine to yours and send it back
to you.

Paw Paw