From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:51:53 -0400
A while back I had the good fortune of seeing Harry and Dashiell Anderson
and the magic act they do with their pet ferrets (slightly goofy and real
fun -- in the sense of typical Halloween joking, with very smart ferrets
that know just how to respond), so was able to tell Eric and Mary at Modern
Ferret about them.  Today in the mail they sent me previews of some of the
photos which will be in the article.  All I can say is that you REALLY WANT
to get the Halloween issue when it comes out for the tongue in cheek fun
and to see how brilliant and amiable about their tricks these furries are!
Pull out your Ferret Calendar and write on it that you WANT the Sept./Oct.
Halloween issue of Modern Ferret!  Work it into your Halloween decorations!
Wish that your ferrets knew some of these tricks!