From:
Michael & Carolyn Dimmitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 15:17:08 -0600
We have 6 ferrets, and our Dark-Eyed White, Jet was turning yellowish in
color.  Well, we were feeding him and the others Marshall Farms diet with
Science Diet Kitty formula mixed in.  Our little guys were losing weight,
and the stuff smelled so bad that we decided to switch to something else.
We researched it and decided to go with Mazuri, after many, many
recommendations.

After we switched to Mazuri, still mixed with Science Diet, everyone's
undercoat turned brilliant white.  Jet went from pale yellow to pure white.

We just rescued an albino form a horrible breeder. He ws almost tan he was
so discolored, among several other problems. When we put him n Mazuri, he
immediately started growing in white hairs, and all of his under fur is
coming in white. He is now a lovely lemon-yellow color, but getting paler
every day.

I heard that corn-fed chickens, depending upon some other factors about the
chemicals on the corn, which are used as ingredients in the ferret food can
turn your ferrets coat a little yellow.  I do not know if this is true, or
what the other factors are, but I do know that when we switched to Mazuri,
our ferrets became whiter, fatter, and a lot softer!!!

P.S. And there was much less doodie!!!

-Carolyn (and Michael)