From:
Julie Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 10:54:31 -0700
Kansas Ferret Association is having a Ferret Frolic on Saturday, May 2 from
2-4 PM at PetCare in Lawrence, Kansas.

Healthy, vaccinated ferrets and their owners are invited, and encouraged to
come and play!  We are doing this to increase awareness in the community of
Ferrets as companions, promote vaccination, and educate the public - as well
as have a good time and meet more ferret people.

There is a very small "entry" fee of $2 for the first ferret in your
household, plus $1 for each of the rest.  That covers the materials cost
and maybe some of the promotional costs (mailing flyers in the newsletter).
Additional donations are GREATly accepted (our shelter license renewal of
$200 is due 6/1/98).

Please consider attending, and call Matt Martin 785-749-4425 for a
registration form and any additional information (printed with permission
from Matt) or write him at [log in to unmask]

We are NOT ECE exposed, so none of the KFA Shelter ferrets will be present,
but please, please, please - if you are even remotely concerned about being
contagious - think about all the lives at stake and act responsibly.

Hope to see some new noses next weekend!!!

Julie and the KFA Members