From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 08:31:30 -0700
As of Sunday, July 10th, we are at about $900.00.  $829.00 USD and $65.00
Euros.  There are still 20 people I haven't heard from who signed up for
the card exchange so I am hoping their cards and donations will all come
this week!

Not sure if we are going to hit the $1000.00 goal or not, but if you
have a spare dollar laying around and would like to help, I will take
donations for another week!  Please make your check out to The University
Foundation and mail it to me:

Judy Cooke
851 Burnt Pond Road
Ostrander, OH  43061.

I will make sure your name gets added to the letter that is going to the
UGa listing the donors.  This isn't something that is going to help just
one or two ferrets.  The Research being done at the UGa will eventually
help all ferrets - including yours!!

This will be the last update I give until the end of the week.  If you'd
like to check totals until then, please visit:
<http://www.geocities.com/imdella/4th.html>

BIG THANKS to everyone who has contributed so far!!  Ferrets everywhere
are cheering your efforts!!

Judy Cooke
Co-Director IFC
Support Our Shelters