From:
june batz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 07:11:08 -0700
I got a mouse for Oliver to try, all my others seem to like them..Oliver
loved it, even at 3 1/2 months he knew what to do, and it was a quick
kill..

I have been tossing the idea around of having breeder mice and making
this a regular part of their diet.

I know there are a few of you out there who practice this, could you please
e-mail me with suggestions/advice on what I need to do to get set up and
any other particulars you deem important.

Sorry if I offend anyone with this question.
June