Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 15:11:55 -0500
Hiya all, dis is SaraFerret newly returned from de ermine country--very
cold, and exhausted.  I is now available for bridge cwossings, and of
course de check-ups on how yr furry is doing at de Bwidge.

Over de next few weeks, I will be telling you about how we managed dere
in ermine country.  Esp dose bwatty dews who are still insisting dey are
ermines in disguise.  Geesh, I managed wit Sandee and Mully's help to
gets dem all back.  And a surprise guest half way thru our visit was
Switch de Kit who we all know and love-and of course was very welcome as
a chaperone?  heh-heh.  Of course we had to take various otters wit
us--well it wasnt a choice-dey simply hop aboard an available bag on de
Great Pyrenees Express.  Personally I tink instead of one to a bag dere
was four or five which really made it cwamped quarters for all, but wes
manages to make it in two or tree pieces (joke)

I is so tired dat I is ready to fold over and of course Mommy is still
tired from her lake twavels--so I jus wants to let you knows dat I is
back, I hopes my hooman mommy remains ok for a while and quits traveling
as she is really de only ones I twust to gets my messages here

Hugs, dooks, and nose kisseys
SaraFerret