Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 03:08:19 -0500
Hi alls dis is SaraFerrets who is still twying to recovers from de cold
of de northern ermine country and Is just plain worn to a big frzzel.

Okays now I gots a request from Mommy Julie to hunt up her two
furchildren in this region.  Gee theres lots of Skylar and Weasles here.
Okay there it is in de Boss's big book.  So off I trots and of course I
should have nones.  Even de most sweetest furkids wander over to de
blackfoots ferrets area-alone with azzorted polecats and minks and other
musteys.  It seems like such a part hardy group dat naturally furries
love de racket.  Singing and dooking at de top of dere lungs.

Dey must tink dat no one else has to sleep of course it dont matter
muches But dere are a few of us dat have to work.  I just knew they were
dere-- I guess you calls it de furry's homming device sorty like dose
hooman gpses.  Obvious on furry met de other one at de bwidge as dey were
dere at de party.  I sure hopes you dont mind dem dancing because dose
two were de stars of de show dere.  Makes me tink of dat new abc tv
show--shall wes dance.  I runs over dere and trying asking dem to talk
to me--no way-after looking at me.  Now I occasionally feel a bit sorry
for myself (no make dat all de time).  So I gwabs dem both by de napes
of dere necks and march dem over to talk wit dem.  Now listen my wild
childs--yr mommy wants to know whats you are doing and I gots to give her
an answer.  OOPS dey said--I dont tink mommy would wants to approve of
us being wild ferrets and partying all de time.  Since none of us lie
because we suppose to be in heavens.  We are gonna behave ourselves.  Hey
I didnt mean dancing because you is happy.  But dey do live to dance and
I is sure dat Mommy Julie would want us to be happy.  Dey even have a
present to send to Mommy--now dat will be a twick to get de additive to
Mommy and Daddy.  So dey gives me de bottle and tells me its a gift from
dem.  Dey twow kisses at mne and den run off to dancing more.  Ah well
dey seem so happy.  So now I has to give it to my mommy to give to dere
mommy.

So offs I go to wake up my Mommy and hand her de ottle of dance free and
sing at de top of dere lungs while cleaning de kitcnen a d living rooms.
Mommy was sound asleep and I hates to wakes hers up but I keeps dooking
in her ears until wakey up time-0- and I gives her big furry kisses which
does make me and her feel good.  I tells her she has to send dis bottle
to dere mommy and hope it gets dere.  Remember Mommy Julie when you get
this it will open with lots of Skylar and Weaele kisses so you wont be
surprise and fall over.

Now I gots to go as Mommy is so tireds dat she cant hardly type

Love, dooks, and nosekissey
SaraFerret