From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 14:51:29 -0400
I am sorry for the lateness of this posting!

I would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to the wonderful helper which
helped my Kidz send me a Mothers Day card, for the wonderful Moms day
email I did receive form Ronnie, and for the beautiful picture frame
which arrived just yesterday from Lisa.

I have been very busy working with ZIggyhelping him regain good health
after near starvation..  He still has a ways to go before he can have
vaccinations and we are now tackling some anemia, but he surely is
improving every day.

Now I have gotten the newest abandoned shelter kid Baby ADV tested - we
await results at the end of this week- and I have been trying to ferrets
and counsel several families associated with the shelter with their sick
kids.

AND now assisting my personal ferret, who though suffering from
cardiomyopathy , must have a surgery for excision of what we hope will be
a benign cancer..  Phew- not to mention that we ( shelter dad & myself)
are putting in OT helping his Mom who is currently in a nursing home
regain living in her own home... and not to mention our beloved shelter
hospice Mom Judy & Christian her hubby - Christian has just returned home
form 5 days in ICU and Judy has surgery ( knee) on May 21st-- so for them
we ask some good thoughts & prayers.  Life tends to get so busy these
days I can barely find time to post.

We do hope to see some of you at the annual Ice Cream Social & Yankee
Swap Saturday - May 15  1-3 PM!
I will be here then-- then I am off again running like crazy!

Alicia, a shelter Mom
www.ferretwise.org

 :)

Many thanks to all our friends!