From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 08:08:21 EST
Judy Cooke Writes writes:
>What is our fault is that somehow (we can't figure out how) the days in
>the month of April in the 2006 Ferrets of the FML Calendar are wrong.
>April 1st should be on Saturday, not Wednedsay.  So every date in April
>is actually 3 days later than it says on our calendar.

Ms Joody,
I did it, it's my fault.  :::he he he:::  and I be so proud!  Mommy is
always saying I am a trouble maker and a little devil.  Aunty Robin says
no, I a perfect and the princess.  I guess this proves Mommy is right.
I just couldn't help myself.  When Ms. Sharon was making dat calender I
just reached up and hit the space bar on her puter a couple of times,
and Viola!  A new month was born.  he he he he :::hiss::: he he he

Egg "the terror of California")