From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 18:20:21 -0800
Especially for April 15.... but tax day isn't really OUR fault.

What is our fault is that somehow (we can't figure out how) the days
in the month of April in the 2006 Ferrets of the FML Calendar are wrong.
April 1st should be on Saturday, not Wednedsay.  So every date in April
is actually 3 days later than it says on our calendar.

A few people have been kind enough to point this out to us so that we
could let everyone else that bought the calendar know!  Make a note on
April so that you don't plan anything for that month without adjusting
for the inaccuracy.

We do sincerely apologize!  We know you understand that the Ferrets of
the FML Calendar is a home-grown labor of love to raise money to pay vet
bills for the shelters, not a professional production.  We always try to
make it as attractive and professional-looking as possible, but we also
know you need to use it - not just admire it!  If you would like to have
a replacement page to tape over the top of the error page, please let me
know and I'll get that sent right out.

Thank you to everyone who bought the 2006 calendar.  Next year we'll
get a third set of eyes to proofread it!!

Again, I am really sorry this happened!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters