From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 14:27:13 -0800
Hi all,

Just wanted to drop a note and let you all know that the third Adventure
book is coming from Wild Side Publishing...

This book will explain what happens next to the crinkle sack that the
ferrets left in the woods, and will have a guest appearance by Miss Wiggles,
not to mention a fire-breathing dragon...

I have a rough outline in my head as to the storyline, but would like to
take this opportunity to ask you all if you have any requests for the story?
Please feel free to e-mail me with your ideas!

     Thanks,

     Dave