From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 1997 10:48:26 -0500
Sorry to post anonymously.  You can guess where I live.

It is somewhat difficult to get ferret food here, so my little buddy was
getting along on high quality dry cat food.  After reading many postings in
the Ferret DIgest, I decided that this was not the best practice.  I have
obtained Marshall Farms food by an out of state trip, and the difference is
fairly dramatic.  Everything posted has been totally true for this ferret
household.  Poops are smaller, little guy actually eats less, is a little
more peppy, and, best of all, no longer has a weight problem.

Several weeks ago there was a posting of the names of the California Water,
Park, and Wildlife committee along with addresses.  Yesterday, I wrote email
to all those who had an address listed.  Unfortunately, all the addresses
which started with "a" and a number came back.  Can the poster check this
information and reply to the digest?

Lastly, I have a question.  Does anyone know a good ferret vet in Fort Myers,
Florida?  We will be there in May, and I would like to locate someone before
there is an urgent need.

I have learned more than I ever thought possible from the FD.  Keep up the
good work.  You have made a big difference in the life of one wonderful
ferret.