From:
Roger Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:55:17 -0500
Last night Digger did something so cute - and scary, too!

We just got two new kids and we're keeping them in the top half of a
four-story SuperPet cage.  (This is the ONE benefit to these cages - you
can rearrange the floors - sort of.)  The bottom half is still open so
our free-roam ferrets can get in and out.  This cage used to have ramps
all the way to the top, so Digger is mystified where the ramp to the third
floor went - he wants to go meet the new kids!  Well, last night we took
the new kids out to begin exploring a room, so all of the hatches on the
cage were open.  So Digger gets in the cage, still trying to figure out
where that ramp went.  He figures out that he can get out the second floor
hatch, scale the outside of the cage, and go back in the fourth floor
hatch!  We were ready to catch him if he fell, but still - what an amazing
little feat!  Truly, they can get into ANYTHING if they really want to.

Roger, Digger, Bear, Pepper and Badger