From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 11:49:28 -0800
James mentioned in his post yesterday that we should get together to
work on helping the Ferrets Unlimited Shelter.

I know that several people are doing so - and thought maybe it would
be helpful if anyone who is helping in any way, whether that be
volunteering to scoop poops, making donations of food, bedding, cash,
supplies, etc or taking ferrets - that maybe we communicate so we can
determine what we might have enough of and where we still have needs.

I would like to offer my e-mail address [log in to unmask], where
you could send a reply and let me know who you are, your e-mail address
and what you're doing. I will compile a master list and make one post
to the FML for everyone else to see what is being done and what is
still needed. If you don't want your name or e-mail address posted,
just let me know.

I know at least one individual is going to the shelter to physically
help, I know of someone else who is collecting items for a raffle, etc.

Please send me an e-mail if you're involved in any way.

Thanks!!

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY