From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:42:00 -0800
There is a male ferret at a shelter in New Castle Indiana, (approx
1/2 hr East of Indianapolis) who needs transport to The Ferret Haven
in Louisville.

As luck would have it - I was just in Muncie IN a week ago and they are
SO close!! This shelter is in an overcrowding situation with cats in
particular and they were talking about last Monday being a kill date
if the condition did not improve.

I have kept in contact to ensure that "Slinky" will not be euthanized
and that if I cannot arrange transport very soon, I will make another
trip up there to get him - It's a 7 hr round trip for me.

I work full time, have my shelter holiday open house this weekend and
my holiday gift wrapping fund raiser this upcoming week in addition to
the care of the shelter ferrets. If there is anyone else who might be
able to give Slinky a lift to Louisville, it would be much appreciated.
We will gladly help with gas $$ if needed.

Thanks!

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven
Louisville, KY